Southwestern Arizona Criminal Law Attorney Fights Against All Charges
Tucson attorney aggressively defends the accused against prosecutions
If you have been accused of a crime or are suspected of a violation of local, state or federal law, it is important to have a knowledgeable attorney at your side. Criminal law violations can result in the loss of rights and liberty. Having an attorney safeguard your due process rights ensures fairness throughout the process. The Law Offices of Richard C. Bock handles state, federal and appellate cases from investigation to arrest, trial and sentencing. We offer a thorough investigation and preparation of every case, utilizing almost four decades of experience working with the Arizona and federal criminal justice systems.
Providing detailed advice to those charges with all types of crimes
Our law firm represents criminal defendants charged with every type of crime. We have helped defendants beat or reduce misdemeanor and felony charges in cases involving:
- Arson. We represent those who have been charged with arson, vandalism and other property destruction crimes.
- Assault. We have an extensive background defending against violent crime accusations, from assault to murder. We have a proven record of using effective trial strategies to protect the freedom and liberty of defendants.
- Burglary. Our law firm represents people accused of all types of property offenses, including shoplifting, robbery, vehicle theft and burglary. These offenses often have a major impact on future employment, making it important to have adequate representation when you are accused.
- Drug crimes. We skillfully represent people accused of state and federal drug crimes, from possession to cultivating, manufacturing, transporting, distributing and drug conspiracy charges.
- DUI. Driving under the influence of alcohol is a serious offense that many people face at some point in their life. The consequences of a DUI charge can be severe, which makes it important to have an experienced attorney represent you to achieve the best possible result.
- White collar crime. We use carefully planned strategies to defend those accused of white collar crimes such as fraud and embezzlement.
- Sexual offenses. We know the intricacies of state and federal sex offender laws, including Megan’s Law and the Arizona Sex Offender Registry regulations. Our law firm provides aggressive representation against accusations and helps ensure compliance with registry rules.
Regardless of the type of offense you have been charged with, we will provide you with individualized attention and skilled legal representation. We are dedicated to protecting your rights.
Providing services in other areas of criminal practice
As a criminal defense law firm, we do more than just represent clients in Tucson trials. We bring real-world experience to other areas, such as:
- Juvenile law. We are familiar with the juvenile court system and help keep juveniles out of the adult criminal justice system. We defend against false accusations and focus on rehabilitation, not punishment, for young offenders.
- Probation violations. Failing to comply with the rules of probation can result in jail time, more probation and many other penalties. We know how the system works and can defend you against probation violations.
- Grand jury practice. If you are at the center of a criminal investigation and facing a grand jury indictment, our firm can provide the advice you need moving forward.
- Appeals and post-conviction relief. Mistakes are sometimes made during the prosecution, conviction and sentencing stages of Arizona criminal prosecutions. We seek out injustices and help obtain the post-conviction relief you deserve.
Trust our criminal defense law firm to guide you through the Arizona legal process.
Contact us immediately to get the representation you need after a criminal charge
At the Law Offices of Richard Bock, we understand the difficulties and frustrations surrounding criminal charges. From our convenient location in Tucson, we serve all of southern Arizona including Casas Adobes, Catalina Foothills , Oro Valley and Pima County. We are able to serve the Spanish-speaking community. We are readily available to meet with you during the week and provide evening and weekend appointments. Our answering service is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Contact us for a free initial consultation by using our online form or call us at 520-485-3689.