Richard C. Bock
Lead attorney and firm founder Richard C. Bock has nearly four decades of criminal law experience in Arizona and federal courts. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Arizona in 1970 and obtained his juris doctorate degree from the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law in 1974. Mr. Bock also served our country in the United States Army and was granted an honorable discharge. He currently provides criminal defense law representation to the accused in Cochise, Gila, Maricopa, Pima, Pinal and Santa Cruz counties in southern Arizona.
Recognized and well-respected in the Arizona and federal courts
Mr. Bock began his criminal law career by serving three years as a Pima County deputy attorney and has over 35 years of experience as a defense attorney in private practice. Mr. Bock has handled thousands of felony and misdemeanor cases in state and federal courts and is a Certified Criminal Specialist through the Arizona State Bar Board of Legal Specialization, having worked numerous jury trials, appeals and post-conviction relief cases. He is an excellent DUI attorney and has obtained notable acquittals in many serious and high profile cases including first-degree murder cases and a double-homicide case.
- Death penalty certified
- Certified Criminal Specialist through the Arizona State Bar Board of Legal Specialization
- State Bar of Arizona, member
Honors and Recognitions
- Rated AV-Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell
- Bar Register of Preeminent Attorneys
- SuperLawyers.com top criminal defense attorney in Arizona and New Mexico
- Top Attorney in Arizona
- Annual list of Arizona’s Finest Lawyers
- University of Arizona, graduated in 1970
- University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, graduated in 1974
- Law school instructor: University of Arizona School of Law
- Judge pro tempore
- United States Army – honorable discharge
If you have been arrested, have charges pending or believe charges are imminent, please contact us immediately
At the Law Offices of Richard Bock, we understand the difficulties and frustrations surrounding criminal charges. From our convenient location in Tucson, we serve all of southern Arizona by protecting our clients’ rights and offering outstanding representation. We are able to serve the Spanish-speaking community and are readily available to meet with you during the week or on evenings or weekends by prior appointment. Our answering service is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Contact us for a free initial consultation and we will help resolve your criminal law issues.